What is CBD?
- CBD stands for Cannabidiol.
- CBD is one of 113 known phytocannabinoids derived from the cannabis plant.
- CBD is non-psychoactive and does not impair you and will not cause you to feel “high”.
- CBD interacts with a system of receptors known as the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), which was named after cannabis.
- CBD is shown by science to have many health benefits.
How are cannabinoids produced?
There are three distinct sources of cannabinoids:
- *Endocannabinoids – endogenous cannabinoids, naturally produced by the body and present in most animal species.
- *Phytocannabinoids – cannabinoids naturally produced by plants, predominantly found in cannabis.
- *Synthetic Cannabinoids: cannabinoids artificially created in a laboratory.
What is the function of cannabinoids?
- Cannabinoids are a diverse class of chemical compounds.
- Cannabinoids interact with receptors (Endocannabinoid System/ECS) within cells and impact neurotransmitter release in the brain.
- Endocannabinoid receptors are located throughout the brain and all other organ tissue, indicating that the ECS is a vital bridge between body and mind.
- The ECS is a homeostatic regulator that is intended to maintain optimum balance within the body.
All CBD products, use proven organic all natural ingredients that are toxic free. CBD is 100% natural and do not contain any dangerous synthetic chemicals, stimulants or pesticides.
No Rx Required:
All CBD Products are absolutely safe and made from 100% organic Hemp plants. You can now skip the long wait times for an appointment to see a doctor and the expensive bills and the expensive bill that go along with seeing a physician since CBD’s have been multiple benefits.
What are the benefits of CBD?
Science suggests that CBD facilitates cellular homeostasis and has been shown to have many therapeutic uses, including but not limited to:
*Vascular Tension *Seizures *Cancer *Pain*Bacterial Growth *Inflammation*Psychosis *Antioxidant*Blood sugar *Insomnia *Muscle Spasm *Bone Growth *Intestinal Contractions *Artery block *Immune Function *Depression*Vomiting/Nausea *Psoriasis *Anxiety *Neuroprotection
Can relieve pain more effectively and without any of the nasty side effects of Opiod pain killers!
Are CBD products legal?
- Yes, CBD Oil is 100% legal in all 50 states. Under the 2014 Farm Bill, CBD derived from Hemp Seed Oil that has less than 0.3% THC by dry weight is legal. HempWorx products comply within these guidelines.
- CBD is sourced from the mature stalks of the cannabis plant, otherwise known as hemp.
- Hemp (and all of its parts) is exempt by definition from the regulatory control of the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Federal court for the ninth circuit in case Hemp Ind. Ass’n vs DEA (2004) held that CBD (and any other cannabinoids) derived from industrial hemp are not listed in the CSA as controlled substances.
- Industrial hemp (including CBD) is beyond the jurisdiction of the DEA.
What is CBD isolate?
- Isolated CBD is a 99.97% pure crystal void of other cannabinoids, terpenes and acids.
- CBD isolate is an all natural, pharmaceutical grade product.
- CBD isolate is extracted using a clean super critical CO2 process.
- CBD isolate products contain less than 0.3%THC-psychoactive compound.
- Isolate allows for precise amounts of CBD to be measured into each batch.
- Isolate allows for very high concentrated CBD products.
What is CBD full-spectrum?
- In addition to CBD, full-spectrum products also contain moderate to trace levels of other cannabinoids, terpenes and acids that naturally occur in hemp and offer additional health benefits.
- Full-spectrum products contain trace amounts of THC (0.3%), though not enough to have a psychoactive effect, However, it can show up on a drug test with regular use.
- Full-spectrum products are lipid (fat) extracted using stable MCT (fractionated coconut) oil.
Why choose Hemp Worx?
has extremely high business standards as it pertains to:
- Purity – only natural, organic, therapeutic grade ingredients
- Quality – third party testing and small batch/individual bottling
- Customer Service – It’s priority to assist people in their journey.
What CBD products does HempWorx offer?
- Sublingual drops (oral): currently available in isolate and full-spectrum
- HempWorx 500
- HempWorx 750
- Topical (apply to skin): currently available
- Relief Icy Pain Rub
- Renew Anti-Aging CBD Cream
- Revive Cream with Collagen and Retinal
- Pet Products
- CBD Oil 250 mg
- CBD Pet Treats
*Please be an advocate for your own health! This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. Do not use this product if you allergic to any of its ingredients. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. FDA Disclaimer – This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual weight loss results will vary. My Daily Choice Inc assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self – diagnosis and/or treatment using these products. Our products should not be confused with prescription medicine, and they should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. The use of any of our products for any reason, other rand to increase general health and wellness, is neither implied nor advocated by My Daily Choice Inc.
CBD: A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis–Healing without the High Paperback – October 31, 2017 by